
Tiger Woods is going to come out of his silence tomorrow. I think if I were like him, talented and wealthy I would be perfectly happy and have no problems. Would fame and fortune really make my life perfect? Back to Tiger, (by the way, always loved the name) I always thought that he had it made in the shade. Talent like nobody's business, a beautiful wife and family, and everyone loves him. Tiger was always on top of his game and none of us had a clue what was actually going on. All of his personal liaisons and unspeakable scandalous behavior were just a cover up for matters he himself were not taking control of. Even the great Tiger Woods has inadequate feelings, insecurities and made poor decisions. Does that make Tiger human? Does that make Tiger forgivable? It will be interesting to see the response from is colleagues, friends, family and the big one, Elin. I hope that Tiger gets his life in order. It sounds like there is an inner conflict that Tiger needs to sort out. I also hope that he can sincerely apologize, get the help that he and his family needs and start going down a more productive and rewarding path. Good luck Tiger, I am still very disappointed but it would be gratifying to see some one who has hit rock bottom rise to the stars again.


No comments:
Post a Comment