The Little Beans

The Little Beans

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Precious Moment (second title was; Im too old for this s*@#!!)


So the baby woke up from her nap and we had enough time for me to feed her before picking up number two, I mean Cooper. So While walking downstairs I noticed the dog sleeping heavenly in the warm sunshine. I touched her fur and it was so hot. She was so cozy. I just couldnt help myself, I had to be next to her and breast feed the bambino. So, Im sitting there having this awesome mommy moment. My beautiful strawberry blonde hair glistening in the warm sunlight coming through the window. The love of the beautiful child, the calm, wait...wait, wait a minute... Do I smell poop? So now is the part where I fast forward. Lets just say I had to go upstairs and change BOTH of our outfits. You know, sometimes when your having a good time, shit happens. Thats life!

No comments:

Post a Comment