
In January I was diagnosed with the shingles. I am still suffering but I refuse to be sick any longer. I am so sick of being sick. I am in total denial that I am still run down with this stupid decrepitude. I have been trapped in my house, bored to death. I've ended up mixing old cans of paint creating new colors and painting two rooms. They actually look great, I m glad that the projects are done and now I don't have those old cans of paint laying around. The pain killers are pleasant too, they really take the edge off. I never thought it would be so hard to relax. That is what the Doc said I need to do to get better. Im just starting to get the hang of it. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and also for putting up with me.


No comments:
Post a Comment